A CAPTCHA-solving service that uses Captcha solvers is 2CAPTCHA. You must solve the captchas that 2Captcha presents in order to complete the task they offer.
You will receive a tiny payment for each task you do, and if you have access to a smartphone, you may work whenever and wherever you choose thanks to flexible alternatives.
Every month, it handles more than 200 million captchas. One benefit of working for 2Captcha is that signing up is cost-free. The sole prerequisite is having a PayPal account, as PayPal is the only payment method accepted by the majority of captcha websites.
How To Signup and Register On 2Captcha?
You may register on 2Captcha from your smartphone or computer for free by following these steps:
- Create an account on the official website by clicking here. When creating the account, you will be prompted for your email address and password. In order to adequately protect your account, make sure you use a special password.
- You will be sent to their training website after registering and creating a new account, where you will receive basic training on how to solve and respond to captchas. The training procedure may be finished in no more than 10 minutes.
- Once you finish the training, you will be given a straightforward test. This test will require you to answer and solve captchas, just like in the training. You can complete the test in less than 10 minutes.
- Once you pass the test, you will be prompted to provide your payment option. This is the method through which you will receive your payments.
- Once you have finished all of these tasks, you can begin your work within 40 minutes from when you first registered. You have the potential to earn between 20 and 80 cents per hour. Over time, this can accumulate into a significant sum.
- While 2Captcha is a simple way to make money, it should not be relied upon as a primary source of income. You can think of it as a side gig that you can do when you have free time.
CAPTCHA is short for “Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart.” CAPTCHAs are tests used on websites to tell if a user is a human or a bot. They offer puzzles that are easy for humans but hard for computer bots, such as distorted images or words.
CAPTCHAs are a way to stop bots from spamming a website’s registration system and using up the website’s resources. They also assist in preventing bots from spamming on helpful message boards or review sites.
Imagine if you could make money simply by solving CAPTCHAs. There are times when you might need extra money to make ends meet, or when every dollar becomes important.
A lot of companies hire people to solve captchas and pay them for their work. Some websites are likely to be fake and can scam users.
Yes. 2Captcha is a well-known website where you can sign up for free and make money by solving and answering Captchas.
The money you make on 2Captcha is entirely dependent on the work you put in. For typical captchas, the going fee is $0.14 to $0.6 for every 1000 successfully completed captchas. $0.6 equals 49.45 Indian Rupees, $0.14 equals 11.54 Indian Rupees.
The 2Captcha minimum withdrawal amount is $0.50 (Rs. 41.21), and it may be withdrawn immediately on the same day.
The corporation ALTWEB L.L.C., which is based in Moscow, Russia, owns and runs 2Captcha.