CANE AND BAMBOO TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
AN ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
13TH Mile G.S Road, Burnihat, Assam
No: CBTC/NBM/133-12A/2018-19/ Dated: 26/11/2018
- Secretary, Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre (CBTC) invites sealed offers from reputed manufacturers or their authorized agents under part Tendering System viz part1: Techno-Commercial Bid and Part II: Price Bid for supply, installation and commissioning of Bamboo Pressure vacuum Impregnation Treatment Plant for Bihar, Assam, Arunachal & Manipur.
The general description/specification of the above machines is placed at Annexure-A.
- Tender documents can be had from above office on any working day against payment of Rs. 200-/ (Rupees two hundred only) in cash between 1030 hrs to 1730 hrs with necessary requisition letter address to the Secretary, CBTC. The Tender document is non transferable. The tender document is also available in website www.cbtc.org.in. The tender documents shall be issued up to 15/12/2018 and last date of submission of tender shall be 16/12/2018. The date and time for opening of Price Bid shall be informed in due course to the successful bidders only
- Your offer should be submitted in Two Bid Form. The offer must be submitted in two sealed separated envelopes containing Techno-Commercial Bid along TD fee and second containing Price Bid. The inner envelope must specify the Techno- commercial /Price bid, as the case may be. Both these envelopes should be placed in an envelope clearly super scribed “Tender for Bamboo Vacuum Pressure Treatment Plant”
- If Tender documents are downloaded from our website (http:/www.cbtc.org.in) then the cost of the Tender Document by way of DD drawn in favour of Cane and Bamboo Technology centre (CBTC) payable at Guwahati is to be attached along with the offer by enclosing with Techno-Commercial Bid Envelope.
- If Tender Document required to be sent by post, then add additional Rs. 100/- to the Tender Document cost. The same may be forwarded along with the request letter.
- Late/delay/Post Tender received after closing of the tender will be summarily rejected.
- The CBTC shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- If the prescribed date of closing /opening of tender is declared a holiday due to any reasons then the tender shall be opened on the next working day at the same place and prescribed time.
- General Specification, quantity, delivery period, location of delivery, supply of materials and warranty etc. are available in Tender Schedule form.
- If other than original equipment manufacturer or his authorized agent participating, they should submit copies of purchase orders executed satisfactorily in the past and copies of performance certificate issued by the user.
- The venue of the Bid opening shall be CBTC’s Conference Room, 13th Mile Burnihat, Assam. Secretary-CBTC reserves the right to accept or reject any/all offers in part or full without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Please send your bids to the Secretary-Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre (CBTC), 13th Mile, GS Road, Burnihat, Assam.
GENERAL DESCRIPTIONS OF
BAMBOO PROCESSING MACHINES
Name of the Machine
Technical Specification of the Items
Bamboo Pressure Vacuum Impregnation Treatment Pant
- The offers shall be assessed based on the total cost of the machine and not on the cost of individual machine.
- The rates of above set of machineries to be quoted for the following location
13th Mile, GS Road, Burnihat, Assam.
- The firms shall be short listed on the basis of Techno-commercial bids along with few pictures of treatment plant and price bids of successful bidders shall be opened only.
- For two bid enquiries offer must be submitted in two separates envelopes, one containing Techno-Commercial Bid and second containing Price Bid, duly sealed from outside and kept in an envelope. The inner envelope must specify the techno-Commercial Bid/Price Bid as the case may be. Both these envelope should be placed in an envelope clearly specifying “Tender for Bamboo Pressure Vacuum Treatment Plant”
- Tenderers must give the complete information regarding their manufacturing unit and their previous experience in the prescribed form.
DOCUMENT TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE TENDER
- GST/TIN No………………………………….
- Trade License, Factory License…………………………………
- Income Tax Permanent Account No…………………………..
- Service Tax Regn. No……………………………
- Memorandum and Article of Association, Partnership Deed,
- Registration Certificate issued by the Registrar of Firms, etc……………………
- Registration Certificate with respective Institute…………………………...
- Current dealership agreement from the Principal along with SSI/NSIC certificates…
- Annual Turnover certificates for last three years certified by a CA……………………
General Instruction of Tenders
- Sale of Tender documents As per Tender notice
- Envelope containing the Techno-commercial bid along with few pictures of treatment plant & price bid to be address:
Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre
13th mile G.S Road, Burnihat, Assam
- The tender is for manufacture, supply, installation and commissioning of the Bamboo Vacuum Pressure Treatment Plant as detailed in the Tender Schedule (Annexure-A) and the contracts made under this tender shall be governed by the instructions to tenders.
Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre (CBTC)
13th Mile Burnihat, Assam