Criteria for selection of Architect for construction of Bamboo Auditorium at National Institute of Technology, Yupi, Arunachal Pradesh
- The Architect should have at least 10 years’ experience in execution of bamboo construction works
- The Architect should have successfully executed works in construction of bamboo structures like community Halls, work shed, cottages,
- The Architect should have thorough knowledge in bamboo, its physical and chemical properties, the treatment procedures and seasoning.
- The Architect should thoroughly understand the tensile strength, load bearing capacity and load distribution in bamboo.
- The Architect should have thorough knowledge of bamboo joinery system.
- The Architect should have experience in designing sound foundation system for the bamboo structures.
- The Architect should be able to recommend experienced workers for construction of bamboo structures
- Abstract on Bamboo Construction (Synopsis)
- Council of Architect’s Registration Certificate
- PAN Card & Firm’s GST Registration
- Work Orders on Bamboo related projects (including Photos of completed structures)
Last Date for submission of Application: Ten (10) days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Sealed application should be send to:
Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre
13th Mile, G S Road, Burnihat, Assam, Pin 793101
“Expression of Interest for providing Architectural Services “
On the top of the folder/envelope