Name of the project: Promoting Sustainable Livelihoods in North East India: The Cane and Bamboo Cluster Development Project.
Number of Clusters to be formed: 16 (2 clusters each in all the 8 N E States)
The interested NGOs/Societies are required to submit the following documents:
1. Letter from the Chief Functionary expressing the organization’s interest to partner CBTC in the project.
2. A detailed write-up on the activities and achievements of the Organisation and its suitability in partnering with CBTC for the project OR Annual Report
3. Valid Registration Certificate from the Registering Authority.
4. Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Organization.
5. Present list of the Governing Body - clearly indicating the Chief Functionary/Chairman and Secretary with names, addresses and contact numbers.
6. Audited Statement of Accounts for the last three years.
7. Annual Report for the last three years.
8. Unique ID No. registration with NGO Darpan, NITI Aayog.
9. Declaration from the Chief Functionary that the NGO is not black listed with the State and Central Government authorities.
10.Preference will be given to those NGO who can provide land on lease for setting up the CFC.
11.All the above documents should be self-attested and the scanned copies can be emailed to email@example.com and the hard copies submitted to – Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre, 13th Mile, G S Road, Burnihat, Assam. Pin - 793101.
NOTE: The CBTC has the right to accept or reject any of the applications received without assigning any reasons thereof.
I/C Secretary, CBTC