Application for Empanelment of Designer with
Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS
- ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidates should have 4 years Degree from reputed institutions in the field related to design /craft/ lifestyle/ fashion etc. and must have 3 years’ experience in product designing with Central Govt./State Govt./reputed institutions. Candidates must submit necessary documents related to their educational qualification and experience. (Reputed Institution may include any business house which has an annual turnover of Rs.2.00 crore or more).
Candidates having Diploma in the said field may also be considered for empanelment provided they have at least 5 years of experience with Central/State Govt./Reputed Institution in the field of product, designing etc. (reputed institution may include any business house which has an annual turnover of Rs.2.00 crore or more).
- Candidate must ensure that he fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria..
- Scanned copy of essential documents/ educational qualification / experience certificate should be submitted along with the application.
- A short profile with photographs of the works completed or undertaken in other organization.
- The completed documents along with a cover letter may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copies may be send to Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre, 13 Mile, G S Road, Burnihat, Pin 793101, Assam
- Main material to work with is Cane and Bamboo
- Product categories to work with are Home Furnishings including furniture and Lamp shades, Table Top Accessories, Gift Items, Jewelry, Wall Art, Bags and Purses, Utility, Basketry. The list is only illustrative and not exhaustive.
- Designers from reputed institutes having work experience in cane and bamboo
- Designers having good knowledge of the arts and crafts of North Eastern Region.
- Candidates having knowledge of the North East in general.
- Remuneration for short term assignment(s) will be maximum Rs 1.5 Lakhs. Which is project based, and not an appointment.